Our business transaction does not end when we deliver our products. We strive to help our customers make optimal use of the products they buy from us. We help our clients solve short-term problems that arise while using bearings and also focus on optimization in the long run. Production facilities give higher outputs when bearings and other industrial supplies are used intelligently. Our engineers assist customers with the following goals in mind:
- reducing the yearly bearing consumption level
- analyzing the causes of premature bearing failures and recommending solutions
- streamlining inventory control mechanisms and re-ordering processes
We analyze the operational procedures in production facilities and submit concrete proposals with solutions. These solutions typically include the introduction of new maintenance methods, planning and scheduling, and plant monitoring systems.
In addition to providing technical assistance, we also provide technical knowledge through consultations and staff training on topics such as preventive and predictive maintenance. This enables on-site staff to be more effective and production facilities to run more smoothly.
In a nutshell, our services are an integration of the following:
- On Site Seminars and Technical Courses
- After Sales Service
- Premature Bearing Failures – Damage Analysis
- Lubrication Management Programme
- Inventory Management Programme
- Condition Based Monitoring
- Dynamic Balancing